Industrial Tank Inspection
Underground Storage Tank (UST) and Aboveground Storage Tank (AST) inspection services.
Above ground storage tanks have grown in demand as a replacement for underground storage tanks slated to the ease of finding and fixing holes and additional issues. The tanks lifespan longevity is dependent on design, installation, inspection and maintenance. Our staff has certifications from both the American Petroleum Institute and Steel Tank Institute.
- American Petroleum Institute (API) 653 Tank Inspection Certification
- Steel Tank Institute (STI) SP001 Tank Inspection Certifications
This combination of expertise and nationally recognized certifications allow us to provide services for all types of projects – from a single fuel station tank to field-built tank farms.
Econo Seal has done hundreds of storage tank inspection projects throughout the Midwest. Our tank inspection services include:
- Level II ASNT SNT-TC-1A NDE Inspections
- Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL/MFE)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT): Floor Plate UT, Shell Plate UT, Roof Plate UT, through coating UT
- Visual Testing (VT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Vacuum Box Examination (VB)
- Dry Film Coating Inspection